SafeGuard 360 Backup and Disaster Recovery for Business
When disaster strikes, every second counts. Taking days to recover information and get computer systems up and running translates into money lost – and likely, the end of your business. With SafeGuard 360, your company can be back up and running in no time. With the click of a button, the SafeGuard 360 device restores your servers so your business can resume as if nothing had ever happened.
Remote Web Management
The SafeGuard 360 advanced management console allows virtualization to be initiated from anywhere in the world. This makes testing and actual failover so easy, you don’t even have to be on-site. And when an actual catastrophe does occur, you’ll know exactly what to expect and how to respond.
SafeGuard 360 also provides instant off-site virtualization, so in the event that the SafeGuard Complete device is destroyed, you can still access your information. Once you’re ready to rebuild, we provides the support you need to get you back on your feet.
- Disk Image Backup
- MS Exchange Backup
- MS SQL Server Backup
- MS Sharepoint Backup
- MS Exchange Mailbox and Mail Level Restore
- Active Directory/System State Backup
- MySQL Server Backup
- VMWare Backup
- Open File Backup
- Multiple Full Backups & Synthetic Full Backups
- Byte-level Incremental Backup
- Advanced Encryption & Compression
- Advanced Reports & Alerts
- Unattended virtualization
- Public IP’s and VPN access available for off-site virtualization
- Continuous backup even while machines are virtualized
- Seamless transition back to physical machine after virtualization
SafeGuard 360 features:
- Storage capacity between 250GB to 15TB
- RAID Disk Redundancy
- Backup the Entire Server
- Backup your Exchange Environment with message level restoration
SafeGuard 360 provides peace of mind that recovery of your systems in the event of a Disaster will be quick and easy.