Business Premium Plan only $34.99 user/month*
*Physical phones not included
Voice. Conferencing. Online meetings. One phone system.
Provide a consistent feature set and user experience to all users around the globe. Optimize your business communications with enterprise-class voice, fax, text, call handling, mobile apps, and BYOD capability. Your phone system seamlessly integrates with Salesforce®, Oracle®, Zendesk, Desk, Box, Dropbox™, Google, and Microsoft®.
Mobile apps for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™
- Unlimited calling*
- Unlimited conference calling, internet fax*, and Business SMS
- Toll-free or local dedicated fax and phone number
- Glip for team collaboration
- Voicemail for each user, with email delivery
- Advanced call management—answering rules and call forwarding
- Auto-Receptionist and company directory
Integrations with Google, Dropbox™, Microsoft®, Salesforce®, Zendesk®, and more; or, build your own through the RingCentral Developers Platform
With the RingCentral cloud phone system, you plug IP desk phones and computers into your internet connection and install the RingCentral mobile app on your employees’ smartphones. These endpoints communicate with the RingCentral cloud platform for secure voice, fax, text, audio conferencing, and online meetings.
It’s that simple—for all of your office locations.
Use Physical Phones, Wireless Phones, Headsets, Mobile Phones or Soft Phones – Your Choice!
It’s easy and saves time and resources.
Your cloud phone solution doesn’t require costly and complicated technical specialists. Admins can quickly and easily manage users, locations, and devices—anywhere, anytime. Users are empowered to control many of their own settings.
- Founded in 1999 in Silicon Valley
- Winner of many top industry honors, including:
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in UCaaS, Worldwide
- PC Magazine Editors’ Choice Award
- Forbes 100 Top Trustworthy Companies in America
- Frost & Sullivan, 2016 Company of the Year
- Backed by Cisco, Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures
- Partnerships with AT&T, TELUS, BT
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau